I have Java Web Start application with several libraries, some of which I want to obfuscate before the release. Unfortunately, I cannot use Webstart Maven Plugin since it works correctly only when all the dependencies, which will be assembled, are already present in the repository. In my case, I want to obfuscate libraries on-the-fly, sign them, put into zip file and deploy to my repository.
Instead, I attach the following chain of plugins to maven build lifecycle:
- Download keystore (refer to my older post
- Download all dependencies (except ones, which I will obfuscate) with Maven Dependency Plugin
- Run ProGuard on needed jars with Maven ProGuard Plugin
- Sign all the jars with Maven Jarsigner Plugin
- Filter JNLP file with Maven Resources Plugin
- Assemble application with Maven Assembly Plugin
Trackbacks are disabled.